Ready for your glass skin golden ticket? Franklin Skin and Laser is thrilled to announce our newest skin rejuvenation treatment, our No Filter Facial (aka Microinfusion)!
What Is a Microinfusion
A microinfusion treatment uses a sterile, one-time use stamping device with 20 ultra-fine titanium and 24 karat gold plated hairlike needles that are connected to a vial. The vials contain custom blends of toxin, vitamins, antioxidants, and other specific medical grade ingredients. While toxin and filler are traditionally injected deeper into the skin’s surface, microinfusions deliver these ingredients at a superficial level. The needles atop this stamping device place hundreds of precise microdroplets of active ingredients into the epidermis to rejuvenate, hydrate, brighten and achieve targeted results like reduced pore size, subtle plumping and hydration, minimized oil production and redness, and a reduction in unwanted pigment.
What Are Some of the Benefits?
• Instant Glow
• Lasts 8+ Weeks
• Maximizes Hydration
• Reduces Pore Size
• Plumps Fine Lines + Wrinkles
• Evens Texture
• Minimizes Redness
• Reduces Sebum Production
• Improves Superficial Acne Scarring
• More Even Tone + Texture
• Great Before an Event
What Is In A Microinfusion?
Our microinfusions have been custom formulated to address various concerns ranging from general skin health to pigment control and antiaging. Each of the infusions contain toxin, which is used to tighten pores, tame oil and sweat production and minimize any superficial redness. This microinfusion contains prescription ingredients and is performed by a licensed, medical professional.
We offer three Microinfusions:
1. HydraFuse-Our HydraFuse focuses on hydration, subtle plumping, skin wellness and rejuvenation. This elixir contains neurotoxin and a custom blend of over 50 essential nutrients, growth factors, and hyaluronic acid to provide maximal cellular nutrition for dull, dehydrated skin. Perfect for those needing a GLOW UP!
2. IllumiFuse: The perfect elixir for evening out skin tone, reducing dark spots and providing overall clarity. The IllumiFuse contains neurotoxin, hyaluronic acid, peptides, medical grade brightening agents and essential vitamins for revitalizing the skin while providing elemental stress protection. Great for those with melasma, brown/age spots and uneven tone/texture.
3. YouthFuse: Experience an age defying treatment that reenergizes the dermis by reducing signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and laxity. This elixir contains a blend of growth factors, peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid that tighten, lift, hydrate and firm the skin. The YouthFuse stimulates collagen production and provides essential nutrients for maintaining a balanced dermal structure as the skin matures and loses elasticity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This The Same As Microneedling?
How Long Does It Last? How Many Do I Need?
How Is This Different From Having Botox/Or Xeomin Injections?
Am I A Good Candidate For A Microinfusion?
Is A Microinfusion Painful? Is There Downtime?
BOOK YOUR MICROINFUSION TREATMENT TODAY!
Ready for healthy, glowing skin? Curious which infusion is right for you? Contact us online or call us at (615) 800-7879 to schedule a consultation with our nurse at our Cool Springs location.
Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf is a board-certified surgeon of 25+ years whose experience and research have led to his selection of the best facial rejuvenation, injectables and body contouring treatments. During your consultation one of our providers will analyze your skin, address your concerns, and determine if you are a good candidate for a Microinfusion.