With so many at-home and professional skin rejuvenation facials available, deciding on a treatment that is best for you can be confusing and overwhelming. Enter the DiamondGlow®: a medical grade, customizable resurfacing treatment for all skin types and tones that offers endless benefits for men and women. This hydrodermabrasion treatment targets general signs of aging and a wide range of skin imperfections for the face and body. Get ready for your glowiest skin yet and let with one of our licensed medical aestheticians determine what treatment is best for you!
What is a DiamondGlow®?
The DiamondGlow® facial is a gentle, yet powerful non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment designed to improve skin imperfections by minimizing general signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, and dull, damaged skin. The DiamondGlow® uses advanced technology and professional SkinMedica medical grade serums to refresh the skin through their 3 in 1 patented system of exfoliation, extraction, and infusion.
How Is It Customizable?
- The DiamondGlow® uses a patented recessed diamond tipped wand, hence the name of the facial! Our certified clinicians choose from one of six diamond grit tips that offer a variety of exfoliation levels from mild to moderate to aggressive.
- Adjustable suction that extracts the dirt and debris from pores and the skins surface
- Two handpieces: one targets the face and neck and the other targets larger body areas for polishing, vacuum massage, and serum infusion.
- DiamondGlow® ® is designed to work with SkinMedica® Pro-Infusion Serums that have been created to target specific skin concern. These serums are all sulfate/sulfite-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free.
- SkinMedica® TNS® Advanced+ Pro-Infusion Serum: formulated with our most advanced growth factor technology to help support your skin’s natural rejuvenation process, working to improve its overall appearance, including fine lines and wrinkles, sagging skin, tone, and texture
- SkinMedica® HA⁵® Pro-Infusion Serum: features 5 forms of hyaluronic acid to instantly hydrate, visibly plump, and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- SkinMedica® Even & Correct Advanced Brightening: Features exclusive LTN Complex™ plus exfoliating glycolic and phytic acids to help correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- SkinMedica® Vitamin C Pro-Infusion Serum: a deep dose of antioxidants to rejuvenate and protect, while promoting age-defying results
- SkinMedica® Pore Clarifying Pro-Infusion Serum: powerfully addresses imperfections, promoting clearer skin.
What Is the Difference Between a HydraFacial and A DiamondGlow®?
Both treatments cleanse the skin, extract impurities, and infuse the skin with serums but the DiamondGlow® takes a step further by exfoliating the dermis with a diamond tipped wand. There’s no chemical exfoliation involved which makes it a great treatment option for all skim types, including sensitive. Because the HydraFacial does not effectively exfoliate, it only penetrates superficially whereas the DiamondGlow® resurfaces skin so those SkinMedica serums can drive deeper into the dermis.
What Could I Expect from The Treatment?
A DiamondGlow® facial improves with every treatment. Each DiamondGlow® Facial treatment you receive builds upon the last, so your results continue to develop over the next 30 days. This means long lasting results that don’t fade after 24 hours. You can expect to leave the office with a rosy, glowing appearance. Post facial your skin will be instantly clearer, brighter, plumper, and smoother. In the days following the treatment, you can expect a more even-toned, hydrated complexion with fewer clogged pores.
What Are the Treatable Areas?
- Eye region
Is There Any Downtime?
Because DiamondGlow® is noninvasive and requires minimal downtime, you can resume your regular activities after the treatment. We recommend doing any physical activities beforehand. Heat and sweat accumulated from a workout or sauna may irritate your skin that has been freshly exfoliated. 24 hours is safe to safe to resume any workouts. Any redness that occurs should fade within a few minutes to an hour. We would also recommend avoiding any heavy makeup…Other than that, enjoy your glow!
How Can I Further Improve My Results?
3 words! Medical grade skincare! A physical sunscreen is crucial for any treatment we offer. We love EltaMD, Revision Intellishade TruPhysical and Tizo. In addition to SPF, we have a curated collection of skincare products for every concern. Growth factors for antiaging and skin health, brightening products for uneven complexions and blemish treatments for acne prone skin. Ask your provider to come up with an in-home regimen that is tailored to your needs.
Is It Painful?
While side effects are rare, some patients report a sensitivity described as a scratchy, stinging sensation from the suction mechanism. Overall, there is very minimal pain associated with this treatment and 9/10 patients describe it as a relaxing and rejuvenating.
How Long Are Treatments? How Many Do I Need?
Our DiamondGlow® treatments are about 60 minutes long. For optimal results we recommend a dermaplane with the treatment (additional 10 minutes) to prep the skin. We should see you back every 4-6 weeks for a routine DiamondGlow®.
- Treats Body And Face
- Minimizes Fine Lines + Wrinkles
- Evens Out Dark Spots and Discoloration
- Unclogs Pores
- Creates Smoother Texture
- Brighter Skin Tone
- Fully Customizable for All Skin Types
- Lymphatic Drainage Helps Detoxify Tissues
- Immediate And Long-Lasting Results
- Increased Circulation
- No Downtime
- Great For All Skin Types, Tones, and Ages
What Conditions Does This Treatment Improve?
- Aging Skin with Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dry & Dehydrated Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Oily-Prone Skin
- Rough Textured Skin
Make your dewy skin dreams a reality! If you want to learn more about how you can benefit from a DiamondGlow® facial, contact our front desk to schedule your consultation and treatment today.